google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "120x60_as_rimg"; google_cpa_choice = "CAAQxZqazgEaCMOiwb9yonQWKIHD93M"; //-->
Google
abie_talks_and_listen: Holiday Party

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Holiday Party


well, last night we went on our little xmas party at the gym. michelle and i wear our new xmas dress. and guess what!?! the person we hate at the gym become our friend isn't it good. thats Christmas spirit!!!!!give love on Christmas day!!!hehehehe the party serves good food and beer is on the go.....i drink 5 bottle of beer i guess...michelle join the party games " trip to jerusalem " that was really cool...i was being force to join the paper dance oh my its really ridiculous...i lost in that game my partner push me away and step on my feet hahahahaahaha... michelle didn't see me join that game she went home early. I went home at around 11pm...



note:
Michelle please send me our photo....(01/08/06) at long last u send our picture...thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google