google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "120x60_as_rimg"; google_cpa_choice = "CAAQxZqazgEaCMOiwb9yonQWKIHD93M"; //-->
Google
abie_talks_and_listen: blog! blog! blog!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

blog! blog! blog!

(Michelle my bestbuddy)..........



Yesterday, me and my bestfriend Michelle went to the mall, shop for xmas( gift from my sweet Edgar)....buy something to wear. after walking and talkin we feel hungry. It's time to dine we can't decide where to eat, she wants to eat pasta, i want to eat our native dish, we argue on where to eat so finally we agree to eat and dine at pho nam noodle house(cuisine from vitenam). after eating and getting full...and feel like throwing up! grouse!ooopsss sorry. I buy my dress for xmas by the way it's not a dress that i end up buying, it's a pants and a blouse and a close shoe with 2 inches heels, the thought of wearing a close shoe kills me hehehehehe but my sweet edgar told me that i should get use to it...maybe he's right it's all in the mind and i can get use to it....hahahahaha. I got my stuff for xmas but my picky bestfiend Michelle haven't bought anything yet...nyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh she's too picky hehehehhehehe sorry best pal im just telling the truth here.....hehehehehehehe...ooopppsssss, sorry but i have to end my journal hehehehehehehhe i'm dead tired sleepy....u can read the full details of our adventure at my bestfriend Michelle blog site...please do read it and check her site...http://www.sashaytalks.blogspot.com.....bye for now...snorring mode...hehehehehehehehhehehe ( we gone crazy!!!!!!)

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger secret said...

we really rock !!! Luv yah gurl! That's all I can say..

ps: Bullshit, bull crap, bull frog?? coolio! hahaha!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh jesus sweet jesus plz keep my mummy and my tita always happy.I love you jesus.

I proud on you mummy

Miss you

Your Son
Monie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google