google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "120x60_as_rimg"; google_cpa_choice = "CAAQxZqazgEaCMOiwb9yonQWKIHD93M"; //-->
Google
abie_talks_and_listen: my fave movies

Friday, January 06, 2006

my fave movies

.
Every man dies. Not every man really lives." - William WallaceFrom the movie Braveheart








Matt: We're hundreds of miles away from home, what are we supposed to do? Casey: Tap our heels three times? -from the movie Mad love








Sara: I first came in because of the name: Serendipity. It's one of my favorite words. Jonathan: It is? Why? Sara: It's such a nice sounding word for what it means: a fortunate accident. -from the movie Serendipity








Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going toget" -from the movie Forrest Gump








-And now you weep! I haven't tears enough for what you've done to me.-from the movie Interview With the Vampire







With great power comes great responsibility.-Spiderman





Harry Stamper: Houson, you have a problem. You see, I promised my little girl that I was coming home. Now I don't know WHAT you people are doing down there, but we've got a hole to dig up here!
Grace Stamper: You have not told them yet. That is my father up there!
Harry Stamper: Grace, I know I promised you I was coming home. Grace Stamper: I don't understand. Harry Stamper: Looks like I'm going to have to break that promise.
Grace Stamper: Well, I lied to you too... when I said I didn't want to be like you, because I am like you. Everything good in me I have from you. -from the movie Armageddon



"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached byfrost." - Aragorn from the Fellowship of the ring






William Thacker: I live in Notting Hill. You live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are. Anna Scott: I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Anna: Can I stay for a while? William: You can stay forever. -from the movie Notting hill






Gracie Hart: I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me! -from the movie Miss Congeniality






Erin Brockovich: Bite my ass, Krispy Kreme! -from the movie Erin Brockovich









Jerry Maguire: I love you. You... complete me. Dorothy: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello." -from the movie Jerry Maguire








Detective Inspector Lee: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?! James Carter LAPD: Man, nobody understands the words that come out of your mouth. - from the movie Rush Hour







City of Angels: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.








I'm so cold... Jack: Listen, Rose... you're gonna get out of here... and you're gonna go on... and you're gonna make lots of babies... and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady warm in her bed... not here... not this night... not like this do you understand me? I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... It brought me to you... and I'm thankful for that, Rose... I'm thankful... Jack: You must? you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you'll survive... that you won't give up... no matter what happens... Jack: No matter how hopeless... Promise me now, Rose... and never let go of that promise. Rose: I promise... Jack: Never let go... Rose: I'll never let go, Jack... I'll never let go. -from the movie Titanic



Sam: I love you Molly. I always have. Molly: Ditto.
Sam Wheat: It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you. -from the movie Ghost













Danielle: If you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners corrupted from infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded, sire, but that you first make thieves and then punish them? Yes, and you're only going for the food. Henry: I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love... I would feel like a king if you, Danielle De Barberac, would be my wife.-from the movie Ever after





Cole Sear: I see dead people. Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams? [Cole shakes his head no] Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake? [Cole nods] Malcolm Crowe: Dead people like, in graves? In coffins? Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead. Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them? Cole Sear: All the time.
Cole Sear: They see only what they want to see.
Malcolm Crowe: I think I can go now. Just needed to do a couple of things. I needed to help someone; I think I did. And I needed to tell you something: You were never second, ever. I love you. You sleep now. Everything will be different in the morning. Anna Crowe: Good night, Malcolm... Malcolm Crowe: Good night, sweetheart.-from the movie The Sixth sense


Henry: All right, I'm sorry... But this is like the 23rd time we've made out already and... they're getting blue!
Lucy: Can I have one last first kiss? Lucy: There's nothing like a first kiss... -from the movie 50 First dates







[singing] I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad / Carry you around when your arthritis is bad / All I wanna do is grow old with you. / I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches / build you a fire if the furnace breaks / Oh it could be so nice, growin old with you. / I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. / Need you, feed you, I'll even let you hold the remote control. / So let me do the dishes in the kitchen sink / Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink. / Oh I could be the man to grow old with you. / I wanna grow old with you..-from the movie The Wedding singer


Jenny Lerner: When I was 11, I stole $32 from your wallet. Jason Lerner: When you were a baby I once dropped you on your head.
President Beck: Life will go on, we will prevail. -from the movie the Deep impact






What do we say Annie? Annie: I love you Miss Hannigan. [Jumps from the bed on to her foot]
Orphans: We love you, Miss Hannigan. Miss Hannigan: Shut up! hand down Lily's bosom and pulls out her jewelry]
Annie: The sun'll come out Tomorrow, so you gotta hang on till tomorrow. Come what may. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow!. Daddy Warbucks: You are special. Never stop believing that.-from the movie Annie




Captain von Trapp: You have brought music back in to my life. I had forgotten. Oh, yes, you are, Captain.
Maria: I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel. Because you are the most important.
Maria: Where the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window. -from the movie The sound of music




my favorite movie line....." I don't believe in forever, but i guess i found forever in you."

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the famous line of william Wallace..."FREEDOM"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google